|File Object Type|
You can refer to this file object type in any formula, macro, module, or other script in Blockpad. You can use either its name or its full path:
To refer to it by name, use
MultilineCell(make sure the library Library.Docs.Objects is included with Include Libaries)
- To refer to it by its full path, use
A multiline cell basically functions as a mini-report inside of a spreadsheet cell. So you can have multiple lines of text, dynamic expressions, formatted text, and sub-frames, like a 2D canvas or table.
Change a cell to multiline:
- Select a cell in a Spreadsheet or table.
- Open the properties window.
- Under Object, change Cell Type to Multiline.
- The cell height will automatically increase to accommodate text length and new lines, but the cell width must be changed manually.
- You can merge a multiline cell with other cells, so you can have a wider frame.
- A multiline cell is considered to be a frame. So, references to values in a multiline cell will include the cell name, which is the cell reference (A4, T21, etc) by default.