|File Object Type
You can refer to this file object type in any formula, macro, module, or other script in Blockpad. You can use either its name or its full path:
To refer to it by name, use
MultilineCell(make sure the library Library.Docs.Objects is included with Include Libaries)
- To refer to it by its full path, use
A multiline cell basically functions as a mini-report inside of a spreadsheet cell. So you can have multiple lines of text, dynamic expressions, formatted text, and sub-frames, like a 2D canvas or table.
Change a cell to multiline:
- Select a cell in a Spreadsheet or table.
- Open the properties window.
- Under Object, change Cell Type to Multiline.
- The cell height will automatically increase to accommodate text length and new lines, but the cell width must be changed manually.
- You can merge a multiline cell with other cells, so you can have a wider frame.
- A multiline cell is considered to be a frame. So, references to values in a multiline cell will include the cell name, which is the cell reference (A4, T21, etc) by default.