You can refer to this tool in any formula, macro, module, or other script in Blockpad. You can use either its name or its full path:
To refer to it by name, use
IncludeLibrariesTool(make sure the library Library.Tools.Library is included with Include Libaries)
- To refer to it by its full path, use
When a library is included it is treated like a "built-in" library in the file. It is useful when you need to reference a library multiple times in one file, like when using the advanced array functions in the scripts library.
Include a library in a file:
- In the toolbar, go to Library>Include Libraries.
- In the window that pops up, click Add.
- Choose the library that you wish to include.
- Click Ok.
- Close the Included Libraries window.