You can refer to this tool in any formula, macro, module, or other script in Blockpad. You can use either its name or its full path:
To refer to it by name, use
HideProperty(make sure the library Library.Tools.Properties is included with Include Libaries)
- To refer to it by its full path, use
The Hide property hides any kind of section if the Hide formula result is true.
With the Hide property, you can hide sections, solver sections, and step-by-step sections with a formula, so you can control when a section is visible based on values or calculations inside of the document.
Conditionally hide a section:
- Select the section by hovering over it and clicking the label.
- Open the properties window.
- Under Object, click Hide.
- Enter a formula.
- The section will hide if the result is true.
- The section will show if the result is false.
- The contents of the section remain part of the file, and any formulas inside will recalculate and may be referenced by outside formulas, even if it is hidden.
- In the past, the Hide property was only available on toggle sections. With the Hide property now available on all kinds of sections, toggle sections will be phased out in the future.