You can refer to this tool in any formula, macro, module, or other script in Blockpad. You can use either its name or its full path:
To refer to it by name, use
ShowResultProperty(make sure the library Library.Tools.Properties is included with Include Libaries)
- To refer to it by its full path, use
The Show Result property controls the visibility of a formula result.
Show or hide result:
- Select the dynamic expression or other object.
- Open the properties window.
- Under Formula near the bottom of the window, change Show Result to Yes or No.
- If Show Result is set to No, the formula result will still calculate and can still be referenced.