Page Break After
You can refer to this tool in any formula, macro, module, or other script in Blockpad. You can use either its name or its full path:
To refer to it by name, use
PageBreakAfterProperty(make sure the library Library.Tools.Properties is included with Include Libaries)
- To refer to it by its full path, use
With the Page Break After property, you can insert page breaks into a report.
The Page Break After property is used to insert a page break after any paragraph. It also has a Break For Minimum Space option where the page breaks only if the paragraph is far enough down the page (as a percentage).
Insert a page break:
- Go to the paragraph where you want the page break.
- Open the properties window.
- Under Paragraph, select Page Break After.
- In the dropdown list, select Break.
- Click OK.
- Page Break Before is another property that can be used for page breaks.