A Toggle Section can automatically hide its contents by a simple formula.
Insert a Toggle Section:
- Go to where you want the new section (or select the paragraphs to place the section around).
- Click Insert (or press Ctrl+K).
- Select Toggle Section
- Click OK.
Before you enter a formula, the Toggle Section will always be visible.
Enter a formula to hide the section:
- Select the Toggle Section by clicking the label.
- Open the properties window.
- Click Hide in the list of properties.
- Enter a formula.
- The section will hide if the result is true.
- The section will show if the result is false.
- The contents of the section remain part of the file, and any formulas inside will recalculate and may be referenced by outside formulas, even if it is hidden.