You can refer to this module in any formula, macro, module, or other script in Blockpad. You can use either its name or its full path:
To refer to it by name, use
Steam(make sure the library Library.Engineering is included with Include Libaries)
- To refer to it by its full path, use
The Steam module in the engineering library holds steam table functions, so you can easily lookup the properties of water and steam in Blockpad.
Use a Steam module function:
- In a formula, type in Library.Engineering.Steam. .
- Type in the function you wish to use (or select from the dropdown and press tab).
- Continue like a normal function.
s_4f = Library.Engineering.Steam.sf_P(800 kPa) = 2.046 kJ/kg/K
- The functions generally follow the same naming system: Output_Input1_Input2.
- Because it's simple to create custom functions, you may choose to make your own interpolation functions to use with the steam functions.
- If you include the engineering library in a file, then you only need to type Steam.FunctionName, you can drop Library.Engineering. You may need to subscribe to the engineering library first.