The Steam module in the engineering library holds steam table functions, so you can easily lookup the properties of water and steam in Blockpad.
Use a Steam module function:
- In a formula, type in Library.Engineering.Steam. .
- Type in the function you wish to use (or select from the dropdown and press tab).
- Continue like a normal function.
s_4f = Library.Engineering.Steam.sf_P(800 kPa) = 2.046 kJ/kg/K
- The functions generally follow the same naming system: Output_Input1_Input2.
- Because it's simple to create custom functions, you may choose to make your own interpolation functions to use with the steam functions.
- If you include the engineering library in a file, then you only need to type Steam.FunctionName, you can drop Library.Engineering. You may need to subscribe to the engineering library first.