Blockpad 0.9.2320.0 (2019-12-03)
- Improved Insert Chart tool. Now includes ability to insert charts into reports.
- New Table of Contents tool
- Math layouts are now available directly in value cells in tables and spreadsheets. To turn on, select cells in a table or spreadsheet, and in Properties, click Math Layout. To enable, check the box below UseMathLayout. (By default, Math Layout is On for equations but off for table cells.)
- For math layouts, there is a new option to show only the true part of an If function. By default, the entire If function is shown, including the false parts. This option is available through the Math Layout property.
- F2 now toggles the input mode for value cells and equations.
- To turn the Console window on or off, the new shortcut is Shift+F2.
- Fixes to how borders are rendered
- Miscellaneous usability improvements